Personal finance class
Just think about how different people's lives would be if they had entered the real world armed with the confidence to make wise money decisions. Maybe we wouldn't be seeing 76% of Americans living paycheck to paycheck¹ or 64% of Americans unable to cover a basic $1,000 emergency².
If this sounds familiar, it's not too late! You can turn things around. All you need is a plan, and Financial Peace University is that plan!
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson money class that will teach you how to:
- Create a budget, pay off debt, spend wisely, and save for retirement
- Get on the same page with your spouse about money
- Choose the right types of insurance for your household
- Understand the basics of investing, and more.
This plan works! In fact, over 4.5 million people have learned to take control of their money with the practical lessons they learned in Financial Peace University. The average family pays off $5,300 and saves $2,700 in just the first 90 days. That's an $8,000 turnaround!
Now it's your turn. Visit our site to learn more and receive exclusive discounts on Financial Peace University or contact our Ramsey Care department at 1-888-227-3223 and select option 3.
1. Johnson, Angela. 2013. 76% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck. CNN Money. http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/24/pf/emergency-savings/
2. Fottrell, Quentin. 2015. Most Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. MarketWatch. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/most-americans-have-less-than-1000-in-savings-2015-10-06