MDLIVE is an on-demand service that allows you to speak with a doctor in real-time by secure online video, phone or e-mail. Our national network of US Board Certified doctors is available 24/7/365 to assist with your non-emergency medical conditions.
- Online Video: See a doctor using your computer over the Internet
- Phone Call: No webcam? No problem! Talk to a doctor over the phone
- Secure E-mail: Ask questions and get advice privately using secure e-mail
- Mobile Device: The MDLIVE Mobile App is available for download at iTunes and Google Play Store.
Our doctors and pediatricians can diagnose, recommend treatment, provide a second opinion and prescribe medication, so that you can get the care you need, when you need it.
Use MDLIVE when you’re considering the ER or urgent care center for a non-emergency medical issue, any time your primary care doctor is not available, or when you are traveling and in need of medical care. We are available during or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and even holidays.
Our providers practice primary care, pediatrics, family and emergency medicine with an average of 14 years experience. They are state licensed, US board-certified and credentialed using NCQA and URAC guidelines, and are background checked with primary source verification from NPDB & AMA.
Our providers have also received specialized training in communicating with and diagnosing patients, over the phone and via online video, while adhering to clinical protocols.
You can count on MDLIVE when…
- You need care now.
- You are considering the ER or urgent care center for non-emergency issues.
- You are traveling and need medical care away from home.
Seeing a doctor has never been easier and it has never been more affordable. Annual membership is billed monthly at $10.95/mo.