Homeschooling Thru High School
You can Before H.S. During H.S. After H.S. Resources FAQs Blog

High School Consultant's Blog
Show Current PostsSelected Post
10/19/2007 11:52:40 AM
Unable to take the PSAT?

If you were unable to register your child for the PSAT or if you missed the deadline or the test, do not despair. The National Merit Scholarship Corporation will allow your child to participate in qualifying for this scholarship by submitting his/her SAT scores. For specific instructions on how to submit these scores, go to the National Merit Corporation’s website.