Originally Sent: 5/14/2013
May 14, 2013
Hear HSLDA Attorney Speak
HSLDA Staff Attorney Tj Schmidt will also be speaking at two workshops. On Friday at 1 p.m. Tj will be providing an update on the Romeike asylum case and what HSLDA is doing to defend their right to homeschool their children. On Saturday at 3 p.m. Tj will talk about the Common Core—what is it and how it could impact homeschoolers?
The early online registration deadline is tomorrow, May 15! Save $20 off the price at the door and register now!
The keynote speakers at the 2013 FPEA Convention are:
- Steve Demme, a homeschool father who encourages parents in their calling to raise and train their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord as well as the founder of Math-U-See;
- Todd Wilson, author of several books including Lies Homeschooling Moms Believe and Help! I’m Married to a Homeschooling Mom and the founder of Familyman Ministries.
When you come to the FPEA Convention you can take advantage of HSLDA’s special conference discounts!
- If you join or renew your membership at the conference for one year, you’ll receive $15 off your membership (at the conference only).
- If you join or renew at the conference for two years, you can get $25 off your membership (at the conference only)
- If you join or renew at the conference with a lifetime membership, you can get $100 off your membership (at the conference only)
Please note that these offers are only valid at the conference.
For more information about the Florida Parent-Educators Association Homeschool Convention, please contact FPEA at 877-ASK-FPEA, or visit them online.
We are keenly aware that our parental and homeschool freedoms are best preserved when we all stand together to defend them. We look forward to seeing you at the 2013 FPEA Convention!
Thomas J. (Tj) Schmidt
HSLDA Staff Attorney
This email is a service of:
Home School Legal Defense Association • P.O. Box 3000 • Purcellville, Virginia 20134-9000
Phone: (540) 338-5600 • Fax: (540) 338-2733 • Email: email@example.com
Subscription Information: You subscribed to the HSLDA E-lert Service as:
POSTMASTERS: This message is being sent to the most recent address we have for our subscribers. If this is an invalid email address or you have other problems, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: This is considered a private and confidential message from HSLDA to its bonafide HSLDA E-lert Service subscribers. HSLDA cannot attest to the authenticity of copies posted, forwarded, or sent by any party other than HSLDA.
NOTE: Please do not reply or otherwise use this email address; email@example.com is for broadcast purposes only and is not intended to receive incoming messages. We cannot reply to any email sent to this address. If you have comments or questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call HSLDA at 540-338-5600. HSLDA members can also email staff directly through the Members website at http://members.hslda.org/contact.asp. Thank you for your cooperation.
© 2017 HSLDA. All rights reserved.