Home School Legal Defense Association | Patrick Henry College
HSLDA Job Opportunities
Last updated 9/14/2017
HSLDA Human Resources Department Seeking an HR/Payroll Assistant
The HR/Payroll Assistant is a full-time, on-site position. We are looking for someone with a minimum of two years of payroll/HR experience; a bachelor’s degree is a plus. Strong Microsoft Office skills are required, including the ability to use Excel at an intermediate level or higher.
What You Will Be Doing
- Preparing biweekly payroll under the supervision of the HR Manager.
- Assisting employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Assisting with new employee onboarding paperwork and orientations, entering new hire benefit information into carrier databases.
- Assisting with HR related meetings and serving as a resource for the organization coordinating meeting spaces for organizational meetings.
- Assisting HR Manager with HRIS updates and conversion of systems and assisting with training employees and supervisors on the new HRIS and payroll systems.
Want to learn more about this exciting opportunity? See the complete job posting and application instructions here.