HSLDA families receive a full year membership 40% off
Get the tools you need in order to simplify your homeschooling. At SchoolhouseTeachers.com, you'll find inspiring lessons by highly qualified teachers and helpful resources to enhance your school. Gain full access to daily, weekly, and monthly assignments and fun activities for your students, from your littlest learners to your teens.
Take a look at all the educational materials that will become available to you and your children when you become a SchoolhouseTeachers.com member:
- Lessons for academic subjects such as math, history, writing, science, and more like biology, geology, and pre-algebra!
- Enrichment and elective courses that include Social Justice, Public Speaking, French, Spanish, Hebrew, Filmmaking, Computer Science, Beginning Guitar, Economics, Photography, Art, Logic, Mock Trial, Media Socialization, and Career Exploration, with new subjects being added frequently.
- Unique activities like Lapbooking that can supplement your regular curriculum—or create your own curriculum by mixing and matching the daily spelling, history, and writing lessons, as well as book activities.
- The Resource Center is stocked with copybooks, reading lists, homeschool encouragement, crafts, and reference materials.
Plus, homeschool resources that will inspire you and support your goals for your school:
- Access the newest issue of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine each month.
- Access all digital back issues of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine
- Review, download, and enjoy 365 recipes.
- Add resources to your school library with a different TOS E-Book each month.
- View recorded Schoolhouse Expo webinars, or listen to MP3 recordings.
- Download all five of the TOS 2014–15 Schoolhouse Planners: The Schoolhouse Planner, Schoolhouse Special Learners Planner, Schoolhouse Primary Planner, Schoolhouse Intermediate Planner, and Schoolhouse High School Planner ($125 value).