HSLDA families receive a full year membership FREE
Get the tools you need in order to simplify your homeschooling. At SchoolhouseTeachers.com, you'll find inspiring lessons and helpful resources to fill your teacher's toolbox. Gain full access to daily, weekly, and monthly assignments and fun activities for your students, from your littlest learners to your teens.
Take a look at all the educational materials that will become available to you and your children when you become a SchoolhouseTeachers.com member:>
- Lessons for academic subjects such as math, history, writing, science, and more!
- Enrichment and elective courses that include Filmmaking, Beginning Guitar, French, Unit Studies, Lapbooking, Economics, Worldview, Logic, Mock Trial, and Career Exploration, with new subjects being added frequently.
- Unique activities that can supplement your regular curriculum—or create your own curriculum by mixing and matching the daily spelling, history, and writing lessons, as well as book activities.
- The Schoolhouse Library is stocked with copybooks, reading lists, homeschool encouragement, crafts, and reference materials.
Plus, homeschool resources that will inspire you and support your goals for your school:
- Access the newest issue of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine each month.
- Access all digital back issues of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine—19 issues to choose from, dating back to 2007.
- Review, download, and enjoy monthly menu plans.
- Discover a free TOS E-Book every month. Plus, add these Schoolhouse resources to your school library with free downloads during the first year of your membership: Thematic Units, Curiosity Files, WannaBes, and WeE-Books.
- View recorded Schoolhouse Expo webinars, or listen to MP3 recordings from past and future Schoolhouse Expos.
- Download all five of the TOS 2012–13 Schoolhouse Planners: The Schoolhouse Planner, Schoolhouse Special Learners Planner, Schoolhouse Primary Planner, Schoolhouse Intermediate Planner, and Schoolhouse High School Planner ($125 value).