HSLDA occasionally conducts promotional offers to encourage membership. Our current promotions are listed below.
Join or Renew for 2 years and receive a FREE gift!
- Adventures in Odyssey: Adventures in American History: 23 Stories of a Great Nation (8 Audio CDs)
- Drive Thru History DVD set; Cities, Soldiers, and Battlegrounds of Revolutionary America
- Drive Thru History DVD set; Columbus and the Pilgrims to the Freedom Trail
- Doing the Right Thing, an ethics course by Chuck Colson.
Adventures in American History is a delightful learning experience for the whole family.
Drive Thru History: Cities, Soldiers, and Battlegrounds of Revolutionary America is a six-episode trip that starts in Philadelphia in 1767 and continues to the Battle of Monmouth in 1794.
Drive Thru History: Columbus and the Pilgrims to the Freedom Trail, takes you on a six-episode journey starting with Christopher Columbus and ending with Independence Hall.
Doing the Right Thing Homeschool Edition explores the moral breakdown affecting culture from all sides. As an value-added resource with the HSLDA edition of Doing the Right Thing, we’re pleased to provide a robust Teacher’s Resource Guide—available as a PDF download. Link included with DVD.
For $1,000 you may become a Lifetime member. This will give your family a membership that will last as long as you want it to or as long as HSLDA continues to serve its members, whichever is sooner. You will continue to receive communications from us until you notify us otherwise. You will also continue to have access to HSLDA's legal services as they relate to homeschooling issues.
Please note that your lifetime membership is ineffective if at any time you enroll all your compulsory-aged children in a full-time public or private (non-homeschool) educational program.
Five Year Membership
Lower your annual membership cost by more than 13% when you join for five years for $500 ($450 as a Discount Group Member).
- For whom would lifetime membership be a good option?
- Lifetime membership is a cost-effective option for those who would like to continue to associate with HSLDA for nine or more years (eleven or more years for group members).
- Can I pay for a lifetime membership in installments?
- No. If you would prefer not to pay $1000 at once, a one-year, two-year, or five-year membership may be better suited to your needs.
- Is there a discount on lifetime membership if I am part of a discount group?
- No. The flat fee for a lifetime membership is $1000.
- Is there an expiration date for lifetime memberships?
- No. Once you are a lifetime member, you will always be a lifetime member as long as HSLDA continues to offer services and you desire to receive them. You can always contact us to tailor your account so that you are receiving only those communications which you desire.
- Will my lifetime membership be deactivated when we no longer have school-age children we are homeschooling?
- No. The age of your children or their current educational status has no bearing on your lifetime membership.
Are you planning to homeschool through high school? HSLDA’s lifetime membership may be a good option for you—for a flat fee of $1000, you can have membership services for your homeschool through your youngest child’s graduation!