Home School Legal Defense Association
P.O. Box 3000, Purcellville, VA 20134
|For Immediate Release||Contact: Jeremiah Lorrig|
|March 8, 2011||(540) 338-5600|
Attend Pacific Homeschool SuperConference in Santa Clara, April 7–9
Purcellville, VA—HSLDA and the Christian Home Educators Association of California (CHEA of CA) are excited to invite parents and families to attend the first ever Pacific Homeschool SuperConference, April 7–9, 2011. This three-day event in Santa Clara, Calif., will provide encouragement, resources, and expert advice for everyone from the veteran homeschooler to the parent considering homeschooling.
At the conference, attendees will hear from an inspiring lineup of keynote and featured speakers:
- Tim and Beverly LaHaye on why America needs homeschooling now more than ever
- Michael Farris on the newest anti-homeschooling strategy of the legal elites
- Alex and Brett Harris on living the teen years as God intended
- Phil Downer on nourishing and healing your family relationships
- Gail Efting on applying biblical principles to every aspect of life
- Special guest Sharron Angle (2010 U.S. Senate candidate)
And with over 40 workshops to choose from (including state-specific Oregon and Nevada sessions), attendees will receive practical encouragement from the many presenters who will be at the conference to support families in their homeschooling.
Other conference highlights:
- Straw Poll and Presidential Forum
- Free Introduction to Homeschooling session
- 130 exhibit booths
- Teen Convention with Alex and Brett Harris
- Children’s Convention
- An evening of family entertainment
- Ultimate Giveaway with prizes
- Discount tickets to Great America Park
Pre-registration for the Pacific Homeschool SuperConference ends on Friday, March 11, with online registration extending to April 5. Visit www.hslda.org/phsc for more information and to register.
Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) is a 28-year-old, 85,000 member non-profit organization and the preeminent national association advocating the legal right of parents to homeschool their children.