Celebrate with Us
You’re invited to help us celebrate! Looking back over the last 25 years, we are humbled by the ways God has used Home School Legal Defense Association
and our member families to further homeschool freedom in this country and even around the world.
“We want our members to rejoice with
us in what God has done and in how He
can take an idea that’s small and do
something beyond our expectations,”
says Chuck Hurst, HSLDA director of membership.
Here’s a snapshot of celebration activities that your whole family can take part in this year:
- Topic: “What does HSLDA mean to your family?”
- Instructions: Tell us in 25 words
- Winners: One winner per week of the quarter
- Award: $25 gift certificate to the HSLDA Bookstore or GPA SmartStore
Email your contest entry to email@example.com
- Topic: “What is your family’s favorite or funniest homeschool moment ever?”
- Instructions: Describe it in 50 words or less.
- Winners: One winner per month of the quarter
- Award: $50 cash award
- Topic: “Where is your children’s favorite place to homeschool?”
- Instructions: Have your children depict this in a drawing, photo, or 75-second video.
- Winners: Three (one per each age group) for the quarter
- Award: $75 gift certificate to
- Topic: “Why is your support group the best?”
- Instructions: Submit a picture of a group activity with a caption and a description of 100 words or less.
- Winners: One
- Award: All-expenses-paid pizza party for your support group
Watch for a formal email announcement coming soon with more details. We hope you’ll join us in thanking God for His goodness over the last quarter of a century, and in eagerly looking ahead to what God will do in the next 25 years. Thank you for being part of the HSLDA family!