New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Judge: Homeschoolers Eligible for Tax Credit Scholarships, Not Religious Schools
- Justice Department Ordered to Respond to Romeike Appeal
- Your Calls Worked! House of Representatives Votes to Protect Homeschool Military Enlistees
- Sixth Circuit Orders Justice Department to Respond to Romeike Rehearing
- Call Congress to Ensure Equal Treatment for Homeschool Military Enlistees More News
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Homeschooling: keeping it free!
Your freedom. Your family. Your future. What does it take to protect them?
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being affordable and available! — Amy Moller on Facebook|
|While military life has its costs, it also provides amazing opportunities . . . HSLDA has proved an indispensable ally as we have completed paperwork, re-registered, and re-learned the laws in each new state! — Debra Ingram Haagen, Facebook|
|We are pleased with your excellent service and are grateful for your dedication to educating and protecting families! — Virginia member|
|Your valiant efforts allow us to sleep at night, secure that you’re working at the state & federal level to insure our continued homeschooling success. — Alabama member|
|Everything is just so excellent, that I cannot even think of any suggestions. This is the type of information that I need…now I feel equipped and prepared. Thank God for HSLDA! — Izmerai on @home e-vents|
|We joined HSLDA not only to help us if we ever have problems, but to support the cause of freedom for homeschoolers worldwide. If not for HSLDA, homeschooling would probably not be legal. — Randy Wilson on Facebook|
|We started homeschooling in 1995. . . . Our 5th and last will finish in 2016. HSLDA has been a terrific help in facing problems from our school district. Thanks! — Sylinda Kay Birchard Alfred, Facebook|
|HSLDA is absolutely the best group to join if you plan to homeschool. When we had our third child and thought about the cost of membership, we splurged on a lifetime membership . . . —K. Ann Seeton on Facebook|
|We love HSLDA and highly recommend it to all of our homeschooling friends! Keep up the great work! — Ohio member|
|We have homeschooled our children for over a year now and love it. We know God is in control, but having HSLDA on our side gives my husband and myself peace of mind. — Jami Rupert Crest, Facebook|