New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Concerned about Head Start and Federal Early Education Programs? Let Congress Know!
- Homeschoolers Included in Dual Credit Courses
- Law Removes State from Common Core Testing Consortium
- Why SF 345 Will Help Bullies and Hurt Their Victims
- Homeschooled Student Accepted for Dual Enrollment Courses
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|We love HSLDA and the sense of security we enjoy just knowing you all are there just in case we ever needed you. Thank you for your diligence, commitment and service to our homeschool community. — Louisiana member|
|Homeschooling a disabled student has its challenges, and our membership to HSLDA has given us the confidence and peace of mind our family would probably not otherwise have. — Maine member|
|We are so blessed to be a part of HSLDA. We will always be a part of them, for our children, for our children’s children, and other families out there who someday will need it. — Laurita Smith, Facebook|
|Thanks for your help this past year working with MathCounts to continue to allow homeschool teams to compete. —California member|
|Your valiant efforts allow us to sleep at night, secure that you’re working at the state & federal level to insure our continued homeschooling success. — Alabama member|
|We appreciate knowing that HSLDA is there for us 24/7 if needed and provides a wealth of homeschooling information/resources/links/networking! May God continue to bless all the work HSLDA does. — New Mexico member|
|We take comfort in knowing we have an advocate who values our child's home education as much as we do. — Alabama member|
|We just received our first copy of the Home School Court Report with our trial membership. It was very comforting to see HSLDA hard at work protecting the rights of these families. — Texas member|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|
|HSLDA has been a beacon in times of storms for our family in dealing with the public school system. They are quick to action, serve, and protect the rights and liberties of homeschoolers globally. Kudos to their team! — Massachusetts member|