New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Concerned about Head Start and Federal Early Education Programs? Let Congress Know!
- Homeschoolers Included in Dual Credit Courses
- Law Removes State from Common Core Testing Consortium
- Why SF 345 Will Help Bullies and Hurt Their Victims
- Homeschooled Student Accepted for Dual Enrollment Courses
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|While my state is (currently) considered home school friendly, I renew my membership to help you protect those who do not enjoy the same freedoms—and to help keep mine in place. — Illinois member|
|We are pleased with your excellent service and are grateful for your dedication to educating and protecting families! — Virginia member|
|Homeschooling a disabled student has its challenges, and our membership to HSLDA has given us the confidence and peace of mind our family would probably not otherwise have. — Maine member|
|I homeschool and I have been a member of HSLDA for years. I wouldn’t teach without it. — Christy Mitchell, Facebook|
|I just want to let you know that I am so glad you are there. Knowing I have support is what makes homeschooling possible sometimes. Thank you. — Montana member|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being affordable and available! — Amy Moller on Facebook|
|Keep up the outstanding work! HSLDA is a professional organization that represents the homeschooling field in the best possible way and we’re proud to be members! — Virginia member|
|We’ve been homeschooling 11 years. When people ask advice about HS, the FIRST thing I suggest—no, insist—is joining HSLDA. We move every 2 years in the military and would be utterly lost without you! Thank you! — Christina Webb Czlusniak, Facebook|
|I like that I can be at home for the meeting and that it is at a convenient time. My kids are in bed and quiet (I hope) and I have finished the school day and evening activities. — Daniel on @home e-vents|
|We love HSLDA and the sense of security we enjoy just knowing you all are there just in case we ever needed you. Thank you for your diligence, commitment and service to our homeschool community. — Louisiana member|