New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Concerned about Head Start and Federal Early Education Programs? Let Congress Know!
- Homeschoolers Included in Dual Credit Courses
- Law Removes State from Common Core Testing Consortium
- Why SF 345 Will Help Bullies and Hurt Their Victims
- Homeschooled Student Accepted for Dual Enrollment Courses
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|Wonderful, prompt, courteous help every time I have called with a question! Thank you SO much! — Mississippi member|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being there when I had questions . . . SO MANY QUESTIONS . . . about homeschooling! You guys rock! — Mary Stika, Facebook|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being affordable and available! — Amy Moller on Facebook|
|I just recently started listening. I appreciate the fact that [Home School Heartbeat] even exists. I am a new homeschooling mother and am gleaning all that I can. — HSHB listener|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|
|While military life has its costs, it also provides amazing opportunities . . . HSLDA has proved an indispensable ally as we have completed paperwork, re-registered, and re-learned the laws in each new state! — Debra Ingram Haagen, Facebook|
|Thanks for being there. Your Homeschooling through High School and other resources are as amazingly wonderful as your legal support. I can’t imagine homeschooling without you! We’re life[time] members! — Lisa Norman, Facebook|
|We love HSLDA and the sense of security we enjoy just knowing you all are there just in case we ever needed you. Thank you for your diligence, commitment and service to our homeschool community. — Louisiana member|
|We love all of your services, magazines, e-alerts, etc. It is so great to know that you are there if ever we need you... an umbrella over us to protect us and our rights! — Florida member|
|We just received our first copy of the Home School Court Report with our trial membership. It was very comforting to see HSLDA hard at work protecting the rights of these families. — Texas member|