New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- HSLDA’s Jim Mason Testifies before Congress against Proposed IRS Regula
- Teachers Other Than Parents for Homeschooled Students
- Bills Would Change Access to Public School Classes
- False Reports of Child Abuse Now Illegal
- HSLDA to U.S. Department of Education: Leave Homeschoolers Alone!
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Building the Machine: Official Trailer
The groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|I homeschool and I have been a member of HSLDA for years. I wouldn’t teach without it. — Christy Mitchell, Facebook|
|I just recently started listening. I appreciate the fact that [Home School Heartbeat] even exists. I am a new homeschooling mother and am gleaning all that I can. — HSHB listener|
|Thanks for the peace of mind that you bring to us and so many others. There is strength in numbers! —Julia Borud Stensland, Facebook|
|While my state is (currently) considered home school friendly, I renew my membership to help you protect those who do not enjoy the same freedoms—and to help keep mine in place. — Illinois member|
|Knowing HSLDA will be speaking calmly and rationally on my behalf takes so much pressure off! — Massachusetts member|
|While military life has its costs, it also provides amazing opportunities . . . HSLDA has proved an indispensable ally as we have completed paperwork, re-registered, and re-learned the laws in each new state! — Debra Ingram Haagen, Facebook|
|When you add the benefits of having an experienced special education expert to help you , . . . the small amount we pay to be an HSLDA member is nothing compared to the resources they are able to provide! — Christina Roloson, Facebook|
|We just received our first copy of the Home School Court Report with our trial membership. It was very comforting to see HSLDA hard at work protecting the rights of these families. — Texas member|
|We take comfort in knowing we have an advocate who values our child's home education as much as we do. — Alabama member|
|We love HSLDA and highly recommend it to all of our homeschooling friends! Keep up the great work! — Ohio member|