New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Concerned about Head Start and Federal Early Education Programs? Let Congress Know!
- Homeschoolers Included in Dual Credit Courses
- Law Removes State from Common Core Testing Consortium
- Why SF 345 Will Help Bullies and Hurt Their Victims
- Homeschooled Student Accepted for Dual Enrollment Courses
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|I have recommended your organization and website to many, including non-homeschoolers with special needs learners. In these days of frequent poor customer service, it is so refreshing to be a member of such a professional organization as HSLDA. — New Jersey member|
|We are pleased with your excellent service and are grateful for your dedication to educating and protecting families! — Virginia member|
|I just wanted to say a big thank you for calling to welcome me to HSLDA. I so appreciate what you are doing and I was very pleased by your call this afternoon. — Virginia member|
|I just want to let you know that I am so glad you are there. Knowing I have support is what makes homeschooling possible sometimes. Thank you. — Montana member|
|Knowing HSLDA will be speaking calmly and rationally on my behalf takes so much pressure off! — Massachusetts member|
|I like that I can be at home for the meeting and that it is at a convenient time. My kids are in bed and quiet (I hope) and I have finished the school day and evening activities. — Daniel on @home e-vents|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|
|We homeschooled all five of our children all the way through high school. Our youngest just graduated & we still want to remain members. God bless you for all you have done & all you do. — Florida member|
|We love HSLDA and highly recommend it to all of our homeschooling friends! Keep up the great work! — Ohio member|
|It is a great value. The cost is just right to be able to do it often! — Leanne on @home e-vents|