New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- HSLDA’s Jim Mason Testifies before Congress against Proposed IRS Regula
- Teachers Other Than Parents for Homeschooled Students
- Bills Would Change Access to Public School Classes
- False Reports of Child Abuse Now Illegal
- HSLDA to U.S. Department of Education: Leave Homeschoolers Alone!
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Building the Machine: Official Trailer
The groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|Thanks for your help this past year working with MathCounts to continue to allow homeschool teams to compete. —California member|
|Thanks, HSLDA, for going to bat for homeschoolers across the country! — ColleenandAnthony Barbour on Facebook|
|21 years and another 4 to go. I would not have had the courage to start homeschooling without HSLDA there. — Nona Dillon, Facebook|
|I have recommended your organization and website to many, including non-homeschoolers with special needs learners. In these days of frequent poor customer service, it is so refreshing to be a member of such a professional organization as HSLDA. — New Jersey member|
|I recently went on vacation and was able to utilize the 20% off discount at Choice Hotels. . . . Not only do I have legal representations at my fingertips . . . , but I also have the added benefit of discounts! — Angela Pagano-Mahr, Facebook|
|We are pleased with your excellent service and are grateful for your dedication to educating and protecting families! — Virginia member|
|My 25-year-old Marine was trying to enroll in college in Florida. He was told he would have to take a test to prove he graduated from high school. You guys did a wonderful job and the college let him in without all that extra stuff. — Virginia member|
|Within 24 hours of being contacted by our county’s “At-Risk Officer”, HSLDA (D. Black) had already handled and squashed the matter before I even had time to blink. — Deanna Bishop Deaton on Facebook|
|I homeschool and I have been a member of HSLDA for years. I wouldn’t teach without it. — Christy Mitchell, Facebook|
|We have been homeschooling for over 20 years and are greatly appreciative of your services. Your quick response and constant work has been a comfort to our family. Thank you so much. — Indiana member|