New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Kasich Signs Diploma Fairness Bill for Homeschoolers
- Vaccinations—Personal Exemption Stricken
- In CPS-Threatens-to-Take-Kids Case, HSLDA Appeals to the Supreme Court
- Welsh Homeschoolers Need Your Help Immediately!
- Branson Stops Pressuring Homeschoolers to File Declaration
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|We appreciate knowing that HSLDA is there for us 24/7 if needed and provides a wealth of homeschooling information/resources/links/networking! May God continue to bless all the work HSLDA does. — New Mexico member|
|While military life has its costs, it also provides amazing opportunities . . . HSLDA has proved an indispensable ally as we have completed paperwork, re-registered, and re-learned the laws in each new state! — Debra Ingram Haagen, Facebook|
|We are pleased with your excellent service and are grateful for your dedication to educating and protecting families! — Virginia member|
|Knowing HSLDA will be speaking calmly and rationally on my behalf takes so much pressure off! — Massachusetts member|
|[I most appreciate] Quick bursts of encouragement, information or challenge that continue to point me in the right direction. — Home School Heartbeat listener|
|Wonderful, prompt, courteous help every time I have called with a question! Thank you SO much! — Mississippi member|
|Your valiant efforts allow us to sleep at night, secure that you’re working at the state & federal level to insure our continued homeschooling success. — Alabama member|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being affordable and available! — Amy Moller on Facebook|
|HSLDA continues to be the excellent organization I signed up with over 13 years ago. Thank you for a job well done. — Pennsylvania member|
|I like that I can be at home for the meeting and that it is at a convenient time. My kids are in bed and quiet (I hope) and I have finished the school day and evening activities. — Daniel on @home e-vents|