New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Help the Johansson Family Renew Their Case
- Access to Law Enforcement Training Improving
- College Relents, Reinstates Homeschool Graduate
- House Judiciary Committee to Vote on Homeschool Asylum Bill this Wednesday!
- School District Wants “Transportation Registration Form”
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|While my state is (currently) considered home school friendly, I renew my membership to help you protect those who do not enjoy the same freedoms—and to help keep mine in place. — Illinois member|
|I just recently started listening. I appreciate the fact that [Home School Heartbeat] even exists. I am a new homeschooling mother and am gleaning all that I can. — HSHB listener|
|It is a great value. The cost is just right to be able to do it often! — Leanne on @home e-vents|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being there when I had questions . . . SO MANY QUESTIONS . . . about homeschooling! You guys rock! — Mary Stika, Facebook|
|Keep up the outstanding work! HSLDA is a professional organization that represents the homeschooling field in the best possible way and we’re proud to be members! — Virginia member|
|Knowing HSLDA will be speaking calmly and rationally on my behalf takes so much pressure off! — Massachusetts member|
|I like that I was able to just sit down and participate, become better informed while my children were in the next room completing their independent seat work. Thus it did not interrupt our school or dinner schedule! — Brian on @home e-vents|
|Within 24 hours of being contacted by our county’s “At-Risk Officer”, HSLDA (D. Black) had already handled and squashed the matter before I even had time to blink. — Deanna Bishop Deaton on Facebook|
|I just want to let you know that I am so glad you are there. Knowing I have support is what makes homeschooling possible sometimes. Thank you. — Montana member|
|Homeschooling a disabled student has its challenges, and our membership to HSLDA has given us the confidence and peace of mind our family would probably not otherwise have. — Maine member|