New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- HSLDA’s Jim Mason Testifies before Congress against Proposed IRS Regula
- Teachers Other Than Parents for Homeschooled Students
- Bills Would Change Access to Public School Classes
- False Reports of Child Abuse Now Illegal
- HSLDA to U.S. Department of Education: Leave Homeschoolers Alone!
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Building the Machine: Official Trailer
The groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|I just want to let you know that I am so glad you are there. Knowing I have support is what makes homeschooling possible sometimes. Thank you. — Montana member|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|
|I just wanted to say a big thank you for calling to welcome me to HSLDA. I so appreciate what you are doing and I was very pleased by your call this afternoon. — Virginia member|
|We homeschooled all five of our children all the way through high school. Our youngest just graduated & we still want to remain members. God bless you for all you have done & all you do. — Florida member|
|We have homeschooled our children for over a year now and love it. We know God is in control, but having HSLDA on our side gives my husband and myself peace of mind. — Jami Rupert Crest, Facebook|
|I love this service so much . . . I recommend it to everyone I know, especially new homeschoolers. — Fran on @home e-vents|
|We started homeschooling in 1995. . . . Our 5th and last will finish in 2016. HSLDA has been a terrific help in facing problems from our school district. Thanks! — Sylinda Kay Birchard Alfred, Facebook|
|We are so blessed to be a part of HSLDA. We will always be a part of them, for our children, for our children’s children, and other families out there who someday will need it. — Laurita Smith, Facebook|
|It is a great value. The cost is just right to be able to do it often! — Leanne on @home e-vents|
|Thanks for your help this past year working with MathCounts to continue to allow homeschool teams to compete. —California member|