New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Kasich Signs Diploma Fairness Bill for Homeschoolers
- Vaccinations—Personal Exemption Stricken
- In CPS-Threatens-to-Take-Kids Case, HSLDA Appeals to the Supreme Court
- Welsh Homeschoolers Need Your Help Immediately!
- Branson Stops Pressuring Homeschoolers to File Declaration
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|It is a great value. The cost is just right to be able to do it often! — Leanne on @home e-vents|
|Thanks, HSLDA, for going to bat for homeschoolers across the country! — ColleenandAnthony Barbour on Facebook|
|Thanks for your help this past year working with MathCounts to continue to allow homeschool teams to compete. —California member|
|I like that I was able to just sit down and participate, become better informed while my children were in the next room completing their independent seat work. Thus it did not interrupt our school or dinner schedule! — Brian on @home e-vents|
|We take comfort in knowing we have an advocate who values our child's home education as much as we do. — Alabama member|
|When you add the benefits of having an experienced special education expert to help you , . . . the small amount we pay to be an HSLDA member is nothing compared to the resources they are able to provide! — Christina Roloson, Facebook|
|We are not homeschooling anymore—our children are grown—but we want to continue supporting HSLDA for a few more years if we can. — Georgia member|
|Thanks for the peace of mind that you bring to us and so many others. There is strength in numbers! —Julia Borud Stensland, Facebook|
|My 25-year-old Marine was trying to enroll in college in Florida. He was told he would have to take a test to prove he graduated from high school. You guys did a wonderful job and the college let him in without all that extra stuff. — Virginia member|
|I love this service so much . . . I recommend it to everyone I know, especially new homeschoolers. — Fran on @home e-vents|