New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- HSLDA’s Jim Mason Testifies before Congress against Proposed IRS Regula
- Teachers Other Than Parents for Homeschooled Students
- Bills Would Change Access to Public School Classes
- False Reports of Child Abuse Now Illegal
- HSLDA to U.S. Department of Education: Leave Homeschoolers Alone!
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Building the Machine: Official Trailer
The groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|We love HSLDA and the sense of security we enjoy just knowing you all are there just in case we ever needed you. Thank you for your diligence, commitment and service to our homeschool community. — Louisiana member|
|HSLDA continues to be the excellent organization I signed up with over 13 years ago. Thank you for a job well done. — Pennsylvania member|
|I have recommended your organization and website to many, including non-homeschoolers with special needs learners. In these days of frequent poor customer service, it is so refreshing to be a member of such a professional organization as HSLDA. — New Jersey member|
|We are pleased with your excellent service and are grateful for your dedication to educating and protecting families! — Virginia member|
|Wonderful, prompt, courteous help every time I have called with a question! Thank you SO much! — Mississippi member|
|We started homeschooling in 1995. . . . Our 5th and last will finish in 2016. HSLDA has been a terrific help in facing problems from our school district. Thanks! — Sylinda Kay Birchard Alfred, Facebook|
|We take comfort in knowing we have an advocate who values our child's home education as much as we do. — Alabama member|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|
|You came to my parents’ aid when public school authorities threatened to end our freedom to school at home. I am a proud product of ‘Home Schooling,’ and hope to pass on my favorable experiences to the next generation. — Sarah Heath, Facebook|
|While my state is (currently) considered home school friendly, I renew my membership to help you protect those who do not enjoy the same freedoms—and to help keep mine in place. — Illinois member|