New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Federal Citizenship Test for Homeschoolers?
- Homeschooler Denied Cosmetology School Admission
- Help Us Stop Federal Support for the Common Core
- 14-Year-olds No Longer Subject to Religious Questioning in Goochland
- School District Says Child Too Old to Homeschool
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|The variety of topics have always been encouraging and informative. I grew up homeschooled and my mother listened often to Home School Heartbeat. I won’t be homeschooling for five or so years yet, but always enjoy your ministry!— HSHB listener|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being affordable and available! — Amy Moller on Facebook|
|Thanks for the peace of mind that you bring to us and so many others. There is strength in numbers! —Julia Borud Stensland, Facebook|
|HSLDA has been a beacon in times of storms for our family in dealing with the public school system. They are quick to action, serve, and protect the rights and liberties of homeschoolers globally. Kudos to their team! — Massachusetts member|
|HSLDA continues to be the excellent organization I signed up with over 13 years ago. Thank you for a job well done. — Pennsylvania member|
|Keep up the outstanding work! HSLDA is a professional organization that represents the homeschooling field in the best possible way and we’re proud to be members! — Virginia member|
|We homeschooled all five of our children all the way through high school. Our youngest just graduated & we still want to remain members. God bless you for all you have done & all you do. — Florida member|
|I love this service so much . . . I recommend it to everyone I know, especially new homeschoolers. — Fran on @home e-vents|
|We started homeschooling in 1995. . . . Our 5th and last will finish in 2016. HSLDA has been a terrific help in facing problems from our school district. Thanks! — Sylinda Kay Birchard Alfred, Facebook|
|Thanks for your help this past year working with MathCounts to continue to allow homeschool teams to compete. —California member|