New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Concerned about Head Start and Federal Early Education Programs? Let Congress Know!
- Homeschoolers Included in Dual Credit Courses
- Law Removes State from Common Core Testing Consortium
- Why SF 345 Will Help Bullies and Hurt Their Victims
- Homeschooled Student Accepted for Dual Enrollment Courses
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|Your valiant efforts allow us to sleep at night, secure that you’re working at the state & federal level to insure our continued homeschooling success. — Alabama member|
|We have homeschooled our children for over a year now and love it. We know God is in control, but having HSLDA on our side gives my husband and myself peace of mind. — Jami Rupert Crest, Facebook|
|Keep up the outstanding work! HSLDA is a professional organization that represents the homeschooling field in the best possible way and we’re proud to be members! — Virginia member|
|Thanks for being there. Your Homeschooling through High School and other resources are as amazingly wonderful as your legal support. I can’t imagine homeschooling without you! We’re life[time] members! — Lisa Norman, Facebook|
|We love HSLDA and highly recommend it to all of our homeschooling friends! Keep up the great work! — Ohio member|
|I think you guys are doing great work. Keep it up. You are very helpful and keeping us aware of what is going on in the world of homeschooling. — Florida member|
|Within 24 hours of being contacted by our county’s “At-Risk Officer”, HSLDA (D. Black) had already handled and squashed the matter before I even had time to blink. — Deanna Bishop Deaton on Facebook|
|HSLDA is absolutely the best group to join if you plan to homeschool. When we had our third child and thought about the cost of membership, we splurged on a lifetime membership . . . —K. Ann Seeton on Facebook|
|It is a great value. The cost is just right to be able to do it often! — Leanne on @home e-vents|
|When you add the benefits of having an experienced special education expert to help you , . . . the small amount we pay to be an HSLDA member is nothing compared to the resources they are able to provide! — Christina Roloson, Facebook|