New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Concerned about Head Start and Federal Early Education Programs? Let Congress Know!
- Homeschoolers Included in Dual Credit Courses
- Law Removes State from Common Core Testing Consortium
- Why SF 345 Will Help Bullies and Hurt Their Victims
- Homeschooled Student Accepted for Dual Enrollment Courses
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|Thanks for the peace of mind that you bring to us and so many others. There is strength in numbers! —Julia Borud Stensland, Facebook|
|Everything is just so excellent, that I cannot even think of any suggestions. This is the type of information that I need…now I feel equipped and prepared. Thank God for HSLDA! — Izmerai on @home e-vents|
|I love this service so much . . . I recommend it to everyone I know, especially new homeschoolers. — Fran on @home e-vents|
|My 25-year-old Marine was trying to enroll in college in Florida. He was told he would have to take a test to prove he graduated from high school. You guys did a wonderful job and the college let him in without all that extra stuff. — Virginia member|
|While military life has its costs, it also provides amazing opportunities . . . HSLDA has proved an indispensable ally as we have completed paperwork, re-registered, and re-learned the laws in each new state! — Debra Ingram Haagen, Facebook|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|
|While my state is (currently) considered home school friendly, I renew my membership to help you protect those who do not enjoy the same freedoms—and to help keep mine in place. — Illinois member|
|I just wanted to say a big thank you for calling to welcome me to HSLDA. I so appreciate what you are doing and I was very pleased by your call this afternoon. — Virginia member|
|We started homeschooling in 1995. . . . Our 5th and last will finish in 2016. HSLDA has been a terrific help in facing problems from our school district. Thanks! — Sylinda Kay Birchard Alfred, Facebook|
|I homeschool and I have been a member of HSLDA for years. I wouldn’t teach without it. — Christy Mitchell, Facebook|