New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- HSLDA’s Jim Mason Testifies before Congress against Proposed IRS Regula
- Teachers Other Than Parents for Homeschooled Students
- Bills Would Change Access to Public School Classes
- False Reports of Child Abuse Now Illegal
- HSLDA to U.S. Department of Education: Leave Homeschoolers Alone!
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Building the Machine: Official Trailer
The groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|We love HSLDA and highly recommend it to all of our homeschooling friends! Keep up the great work! — Ohio member|
|Knowing HSLDA will be speaking calmly and rationally on my behalf takes so much pressure off! — Massachusetts member|
|Keep up the outstanding work! HSLDA is a professional organization that represents the homeschooling field in the best possible way and we’re proud to be members! — Virginia member|
|I homeschool and I have been a member of HSLDA for years. I wouldn’t teach without it. — Christy Mitchell, Facebook|
|We’ve been homeschooling 11 years. When people ask advice about HS, the FIRST thing I suggest—no, insist—is joining HSLDA. We move every 2 years in the military and would be utterly lost without you! Thank you! — Christina Webb Czlusniak, Facebook|
|I have greatly appreciated the “Homeschooling Through High School” newsletter and information as we tackle this new season. This has helped me feel like the task is doable, and that we can flourish rather than just survive! — Montana member|
|[I most appreciate] Quick bursts of encouragement, information or challenge that continue to point me in the right direction. — Home School Heartbeat listener|
|Everything is just so excellent, that I cannot even think of any suggestions. This is the type of information that I need…now I feel equipped and prepared. Thank God for HSLDA! — Izmerai on @home e-vents|
|I have recommended your organization and website to many, including non-homeschoolers with special needs learners. In these days of frequent poor customer service, it is so refreshing to be a member of such a professional organization as HSLDA. — New Jersey member|
|I just want to let you know that I am so glad you are there. Knowing I have support is what makes homeschooling possible sometimes. Thank you. — Montana member|