New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- HSLDA’s Jim Mason Testifies before Congress against Proposed IRS Regula
- Teachers Other Than Parents for Homeschooled Students
- Bills Would Change Access to Public School Classes
- False Reports of Child Abuse Now Illegal
- HSLDA to U.S. Department of Education: Leave Homeschoolers Alone!
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Building the Machine: Official Trailer
The groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|Fortunately, I have not yet needed the legal services of HSLDA, but I do appreciate the fact that they have always been very prompt to respond—with great accuracy—to any and all of my questions and concerns. —Georgia member|
|We have homeschooled our children for over a year now and love it. We know God is in control, but having HSLDA on our side gives my husband and myself peace of mind. — Jami Rupert Crest, Facebook|
|I homeschool and I have been a member of HSLDA for years. I wouldn’t teach without it. — Christy Mitchell, Facebook|
|Thanks for being there. Your Homeschooling through High School and other resources are as amazingly wonderful as your legal support. I can’t imagine homeschooling without you! We’re life[time] members! — Lisa Norman, Facebook|
|We are not homeschooling anymore—our children are grown—but we want to continue supporting HSLDA for a few more years if we can. — Georgia member|
|We are pleased with your excellent service and are grateful for your dedication to educating and protecting families! — Virginia member|
|Keep up the outstanding work! HSLDA is a professional organization that represents the homeschooling field in the best possible way and we’re proud to be members! — Virginia member|
|Homeschooling a disabled student has its challenges, and our membership to HSLDA has given us the confidence and peace of mind our family would probably not otherwise have. — Maine member|
|We’ve homeschooled for 11 years now . . . and still have about 8 more years to go. HSLDA is a resource that gives us the assurance that we are not alone. Thanks for always having our back! — Sharon Sellers-Mello, Facebook|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|