New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Federal Citizenship Test for Homeschoolers?
- Homeschooler Denied Cosmetology School Admission
- Help Us Stop Federal Support for the Common Core
- 14-Year-olds No Longer Subject to Religious Questioning in Goochland
- School District Says Child Too Old to Homeschool
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|We joined HSLDA not only to help us if we ever have problems, but to support the cause of freedom for homeschoolers worldwide. If not for HSLDA, homeschooling would probably not be legal. — Randy Wilson on Facebook|
|The variety of topics have always been encouraging and informative. I grew up homeschooled and my mother listened often to Home School Heartbeat. I won’t be homeschooling for five or so years yet, but always enjoy your ministry!— HSHB listener|
|Thanks, HSLDA, for going to bat for homeschoolers across the country! — ColleenandAnthony Barbour on Facebook|
|Thanks for your help this past year working with MathCounts to continue to allow homeschool teams to compete. —California member|
|Your valiant efforts allow us to sleep at night, secure that you’re working at the state & federal level to insure our continued homeschooling success. — Alabama member|
|We just received our first copy of the Home School Court Report with our trial membership. It was very comforting to see HSLDA hard at work protecting the rights of these families. — Texas member|
|It is a great value. The cost is just right to be able to do it often! — Leanne on @home e-vents|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being there when I had questions . . . SO MANY QUESTIONS . . . about homeschooling! You guys rock! — Mary Stika, Facebook|
|I just want to let you know that I am so glad you are there. Knowing I have support is what makes homeschooling possible sometimes. Thank you. — Montana member|
|We appreciate knowing that HSLDA is there for us 24/7 if needed and provides a wealth of homeschooling information/resources/links/networking! May God continue to bless all the work HSLDA does. — New Mexico member|