New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Help the Johansson Family Renew Their Case
- Access to Law Enforcement Training Improving
- College Relents, Reinstates Homeschool Graduate
- House Judiciary Committee to Vote on Homeschool Asylum Bill this Wednesday!
- School District Wants “Transportation Registration Form”
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|I have recommended your organization and website to many, including non-homeschoolers with special needs learners. In these days of frequent poor customer service, it is so refreshing to be a member of such a professional organization as HSLDA. — New Jersey member|
|We are not homeschooling anymore—our children are grown—but we want to continue supporting HSLDA for a few more years if we can. — Georgia member|
|I just wanted to say a big thank you for calling to welcome me to HSLDA. I so appreciate what you are doing and I was very pleased by your call this afternoon. — Virginia member|
|HSLDA is absolutely the best group to join if you plan to homeschool. When we had our third child and thought about the cost of membership, we splurged on a lifetime membership . . . —K. Ann Seeton on Facebook|
|I think you guys are doing great work. Keep it up. You are very helpful and keeping us aware of what is going on in the world of homeschooling. — Florida member|
|Your valiant efforts allow us to sleep at night, secure that you’re working at the state & federal level to insure our continued homeschooling success. — Alabama member|
|Knowing HSLDA will be speaking calmly and rationally on my behalf takes so much pressure off! — Massachusetts member|
|It is a great value. The cost is just right to be able to do it often! — Leanne on @home e-vents|
|While my state is (currently) considered home school friendly, I renew my membership to help you protect those who do not enjoy the same freedoms—and to help keep mine in place. — Illinois member|
|I homeschool and I have been a member of HSLDA for years. I wouldn’t teach without it. — Christy Mitchell, Facebook|