New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Concerned about Head Start and Federal Early Education Programs? Let Congress Know!
- Homeschoolers Included in Dual Credit Courses
- Law Removes State from Common Core Testing Consortium
- Why SF 345 Will Help Bullies and Hurt Their Victims
- Homeschooled Student Accepted for Dual Enrollment Courses
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|HSLDA continues to be the excellent organization I signed up with over 13 years ago. Thank you for a job well done. — Pennsylvania member|
|21 years and another 4 to go. I would not have had the courage to start homeschooling without HSLDA there. — Nona Dillon, Facebook|
|Your valiant efforts allow us to sleep at night, secure that you’re working at the state & federal level to insure our continued homeschooling success. — Alabama member|
|Wonderful, prompt, courteous help every time I have called with a question! Thank you SO much! — Mississippi member|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|
|I just wanted to say a big thank you for calling to welcome me to HSLDA. I so appreciate what you are doing and I was very pleased by your call this afternoon. — Virginia member|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being there when I had questions . . . SO MANY QUESTIONS . . . about homeschooling! You guys rock! — Mary Stika, Facebook|
|We’ve homeschooled for 11 years now . . . and still have about 8 more years to go. HSLDA is a resource that gives us the assurance that we are not alone. Thanks for always having our back! — Sharon Sellers-Mello, Facebook|
|We are so blessed to be a part of HSLDA. We will always be a part of them, for our children, for our children’s children, and other families out there who someday will need it. — Laurita Smith, Facebook|
|We’ve been homeschooling 11 years. When people ask advice about HS, the FIRST thing I suggest—no, insist—is joining HSLDA. We move every 2 years in the military and would be utterly lost without you! Thank you! — Christina Webb Czlusniak, Facebook|