New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- HSLDA’s Jim Mason Testifies before Congress against Proposed IRS Regula
- Teachers Other Than Parents for Homeschooled Students
- Bills Would Change Access to Public School Classes
- False Reports of Child Abuse Now Illegal
- HSLDA to U.S. Department of Education: Leave Homeschoolers Alone!
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Building the Machine: Official Trailer
The groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being affordable and available! — Amy Moller on Facebook|
|Wonderful, prompt, courteous help every time I have called with a question! Thank you SO much! — Mississippi member|
|We are so blessed to be a part of HSLDA. We will always be a part of them, for our children, for our children’s children, and other families out there who someday will need it. — Laurita Smith, Facebook|
|I homeschool and I have been a member of HSLDA for years. I wouldn’t teach without it. — Christy Mitchell, Facebook|
|I like that I can be at home for the meeting and that it is at a convenient time. My kids are in bed and quiet (I hope) and I have finished the school day and evening activities. — Daniel on @home e-vents|
|Thanks for being there. Your Homeschooling through High School and other resources are as amazingly wonderful as your legal support. I can’t imagine homeschooling without you! We’re life[time] members! — Lisa Norman, Facebook|
|Within 24 hours of being contacted by our county’s “At-Risk Officer”, HSLDA (D. Black) had already handled and squashed the matter before I even had time to blink. — Deanna Bishop Deaton on Facebook|
|It is a great value. The cost is just right to be able to do it often! — Leanne on @home e-vents|
|We homeschooled all five of our children all the way through high school. Our youngest just graduated & we still want to remain members. God bless you for all you have done & all you do. — Florida member|
|I just recently started listening. I appreciate the fact that [Home School Heartbeat] even exists. I am a new homeschooling mother and am gleaning all that I can. — HSHB listener|