New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Kasich Signs Diploma Fairness Bill for Homeschoolers
- Vaccinations—Personal Exemption Stricken
- In CPS-Threatens-to-Take-Kids Case, HSLDA Appeals to the Supreme Court
- Welsh Homeschoolers Need Your Help Immediately!
- Branson Stops Pressuring Homeschoolers to File Declaration
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|Your valiant efforts allow us to sleep at night, secure that you’re working at the state & federal level to insure our continued homeschooling success. — Alabama member|
|We love all of your services, magazines, e-alerts, etc. It is so great to know that you are there if ever we need you... an umbrella over us to protect us and our rights! — Florida member|
|21 years and another 4 to go. I would not have had the courage to start homeschooling without HSLDA there. — Nona Dillon, Facebook|
|I just want to let you know that I am so glad you are there. Knowing I have support is what makes homeschooling possible sometimes. Thank you. — Montana member|
|While military life has its costs, it also provides amazing opportunities . . . HSLDA has proved an indispensable ally as we have completed paperwork, re-registered, and re-learned the laws in each new state! — Debra Ingram Haagen, Facebook|
|Wonderful, prompt, courteous help every time I have called with a question! Thank you SO much! — Mississippi member|
|We homeschooled all five of our children all the way through high school. Our youngest just graduated & we still want to remain members. God bless you for all you have done & all you do. — Florida member|
|Keep up the outstanding work! HSLDA is a professional organization that represents the homeschooling field in the best possible way and we’re proud to be members! — Virginia member|
|I like that I can be at home for the meeting and that it is at a convenient time. My kids are in bed and quiet (I hope) and I have finished the school day and evening activities. — Daniel on @home e-vents|
|We take comfort in knowing we have an advocate who values our child's home education as much as we do. — Alabama member|