New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Judge: Homeschoolers Eligible for Tax Credit Scholarships, Not Religious Schools
- Justice Department Ordered to Respond to Romeike Appeal
- Your Calls Worked! House of Representatives Votes to Protect Homeschool Military Enlistees
- Sixth Circuit Orders Justice Department to Respond to Romeike Rehearing
- Call Congress to Ensure Equal Treatment for Homeschool Military Enlistees More News
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Homeschooling: keeping it free!
Your freedom. Your family. Your future. What does it take to protect them?
|You came to my parents’ aid when public school authorities threatened to end our freedom to school at home. I am a proud product of ‘Home Schooling,’ and hope to pass on my favorable experiences to the next generation. — Sarah Heath, Facebook|
|We appreciate knowing that HSLDA is there for us 24/7 if needed and provides a wealth of homeschooling information/resources/links/networking! May God continue to bless all the work HSLDA does. — New Mexico member|
|We have been homeschooling for over 20 years and are greatly appreciative of your services. Your quick response and constant work has been a comfort to our family. Thank you so much. — Indiana member|
|When you add the benefits of having an experienced special education expert to help you , . . . the small amount we pay to be an HSLDA member is nothing compared to the resources they are able to provide! — Christina Roloson, Facebook|
|I just want to let you know that I am so glad you are there. Knowing I have support is what makes homeschooling possible sometimes. Thank you. — Montana member|
|I like that I was able to just sit down and participate, become better informed while my children were in the next room completing their independent seat work. Thus it did not interrupt our school or dinner schedule! — Brian on @home e-vents|
|I have greatly appreciated the “Homeschooling Through High School” newsletter and information as we tackle this new season. This has helped me feel like the task is doable, and that we can flourish rather than just survive! — Montana member|
|We take comfort in knowing we have an advocate who values our child's home education as much as we do. — Alabama member|
|Keep up the outstanding work! HSLDA is a professional organization that represents the homeschooling field in the best possible way and we’re proud to be members! — Virginia member|
|While military life has its costs, it also provides amazing opportunities . . . HSLDA has proved an indispensable ally as we have completed paperwork, re-registered, and re-learned the laws in each new state! — Debra Ingram Haagen, Facebook|