New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Justice Department Ordered to Respond to Romeike Appeal
- Your Calls Worked! House of Representatives Votes to Protect Homeschool Military Enlistees
- Sixth Circuit Orders Justice Department to Respond to Romeike Rehearing
- Call Congress to Ensure Equal Treatment for Homeschool Military Enlistees
- Swedish Supremes Unmoved by Unprecedented Contact in Homeschool Case More News
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Homeschooling: keeping it free!
Your freedom. Your family. Your future. What does it take to protect them?
|We just received our first copy of the Home School Court Report with our trial membership. It was very comforting to see HSLDA hard at work protecting the rights of these families. — Texas member|
|[I most appreciate] Quick bursts of encouragement, information or challenge that continue to point me in the right direction. — Home School Heartbeat listener|
|We have been homeschooling for over 20 years and are greatly appreciative of your services. Your quick response and constant work has been a comfort to our family. Thank you so much. — Indiana member|
|It is a great value. The cost is just right to be able to do it often! — Leanne on @home e-vents|
|We love HSLDA and highly recommend it to all of our homeschooling friends! Keep up the great work! — Ohio member|
|We take comfort in knowing we have an advocate who values our child's home education as much as we do. — Alabama member|
|Homeschooling a disabled student has its challenges, and our membership to HSLDA has given us the confidence and peace of mind our family would probably not otherwise have. — Maine member|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being affordable and available! — Amy Moller on Facebook|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|
|I just want to let you know that I am so glad you are there. Knowing I have support is what makes homeschooling possible sometimes. Thank you. — Montana member|