New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- HSLDA’s Jim Mason Testifies before Congress against Proposed IRS Regula
- Teachers Other Than Parents for Homeschooled Students
- Bills Would Change Access to Public School Classes
- False Reports of Child Abuse Now Illegal
- HSLDA to U.S. Department of Education: Leave Homeschoolers Alone!
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Building the Machine: Official Trailer
The groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|We take comfort in knowing we have an advocate who values our child's home education as much as we do. — Alabama member|
|We love HSLDA and highly recommend it to all of our homeschooling friends! Keep up the great work! — Ohio member|
|Your valiant efforts allow us to sleep at night, secure that you’re working at the state & federal level to insure our continued homeschooling success. — Alabama member|
|I have recommended your organization and website to many, including non-homeschoolers with special needs learners. In these days of frequent poor customer service, it is so refreshing to be a member of such a professional organization as HSLDA. — New Jersey member|
|You came to my parents’ aid when public school authorities threatened to end our freedom to school at home. I am a proud product of ‘Home Schooling,’ and hope to pass on my favorable experiences to the next generation. — Sarah Heath, Facebook|
|We appreciate knowing that HSLDA is there for us 24/7 if needed and provides a wealth of homeschooling information/resources/links/networking! May God continue to bless all the work HSLDA does. — New Mexico member|
|Knowing HSLDA will be speaking calmly and rationally on my behalf takes so much pressure off! — Massachusetts member|
|[I most appreciate] Quick bursts of encouragement, information or challenge that continue to point me in the right direction. — Home School Heartbeat listener|
|We are not homeschooling anymore—our children are grown—but we want to continue supporting HSLDA for a few more years if we can. — Georgia member|
|We just received our first copy of the Home School Court Report with our trial membership. It was very comforting to see HSLDA hard at work protecting the rights of these families. — Texas member|