New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Kasich Signs Diploma Fairness Bill for Homeschoolers
- Vaccinations—Personal Exemption Stricken
- In CPS-Threatens-to-Take-Kids Case, HSLDA Appeals to the Supreme Court
- Welsh Homeschoolers Need Your Help Immediately!
- Branson Stops Pressuring Homeschoolers to File Declaration
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|We take comfort in knowing we have an advocate who values our child's home education as much as we do. — Alabama member|
|Wonderful, prompt, courteous help every time I have called with a question! Thank you SO much! — Mississippi member|
|We started homeschooling in 1995. . . . Our 5th and last will finish in 2016. HSLDA has been a terrific help in facing problems from our school district. Thanks! — Sylinda Kay Birchard Alfred, Facebook|
|Everything is just so excellent, that I cannot even think of any suggestions. This is the type of information that I need…now I feel equipped and prepared. Thank God for HSLDA! — Izmerai on @home e-vents|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being affordable and available! — Amy Moller on Facebook|
|I think you guys are doing great work. Keep it up. You are very helpful and keeping us aware of what is going on in the world of homeschooling. — Florida member|
|We’ve homeschooled for 11 years now . . . and still have about 8 more years to go. HSLDA is a resource that gives us the assurance that we are not alone. Thanks for always having our back! — Sharon Sellers-Mello, Facebook|
|We appreciate knowing that HSLDA is there for us 24/7 if needed and provides a wealth of homeschooling information/resources/links/networking! May God continue to bless all the work HSLDA does. — New Mexico member|
|While my state is (currently) considered home school friendly, I renew my membership to help you protect those who do not enjoy the same freedoms—and to help keep mine in place. — Illinois member|
|I like that I can be at home for the meeting and that it is at a convenient time. My kids are in bed and quiet (I hope) and I have finished the school day and evening activities. — Daniel on @home e-vents|