New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Kasich Signs Diploma Fairness Bill for Homeschoolers
- Vaccinations—Personal Exemption Stricken
- In CPS-Threatens-to-Take-Kids Case, HSLDA Appeals to the Supreme Court
- Welsh Homeschoolers Need Your Help Immediately!
- Branson Stops Pressuring Homeschoolers to File Declaration
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|We are pleased with your excellent service and are grateful for your dedication to educating and protecting families! — Virginia member|
|Knowing HSLDA will be speaking calmly and rationally on my behalf takes so much pressure off! — Massachusetts member|
|We are not homeschooling anymore—our children are grown—but we want to continue supporting HSLDA for a few more years if we can. — Georgia member|
|I love this service so much . . . I recommend it to everyone I know, especially new homeschoolers. — Fran on @home e-vents|
|Fortunately, I have not yet needed the legal services of HSLDA, but I do appreciate the fact that they have always been very prompt to respond—with great accuracy—to any and all of my questions and concerns. —Georgia member|
|Your valiant efforts allow us to sleep at night, secure that you’re working at the state & federal level to insure our continued homeschooling success. — Alabama member|
|It is a great value. The cost is just right to be able to do it often! — Leanne on @home e-vents|
|Thanks for the peace of mind that you bring to us and so many others. There is strength in numbers! —Julia Borud Stensland, Facebook|
|The variety of topics have always been encouraging and informative. I grew up homeschooled and my mother listened often to Home School Heartbeat. I won’t be homeschooling for five or so years yet, but always enjoy your ministry!— HSHB listener|
|I recently went on vacation and was able to utilize the 20% off discount at Choice Hotels. . . . Not only do I have legal representations at my fingertips . . . , but I also have the added benefit of discounts! — Angela Pagano-Mahr, Facebook|