New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Concerned about Head Start and Federal Early Education Programs? Let Congress Know!
- Homeschoolers Included in Dual Credit Courses
- Law Removes State from Common Core Testing Consortium
- Why SF 345 Will Help Bullies and Hurt Their Victims
- Homeschooled Student Accepted for Dual Enrollment Courses
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|I like that I was able to just sit down and participate, become better informed while my children were in the next room completing their independent seat work. Thus it did not interrupt our school or dinner schedule! — Brian on @home e-vents|
|You guys have done a great job for us. You always respond promptly and your advice has been spot on in each case. We have raised 7 so far, still have 7 to go, and plan on staying with you till they are all done with school. — Nevada member|
|I like that I can be at home for the meeting and that it is at a convenient time. My kids are in bed and quiet (I hope) and I have finished the school day and evening activities. — Daniel on @home e-vents|
|We have homeschooled our children for over a year now and love it. We know God is in control, but having HSLDA on our side gives my husband and myself peace of mind. — Jami Rupert Crest, Facebook|
|It is a great value. The cost is just right to be able to do it often! — Leanne on @home e-vents|
|I just recently started listening. I appreciate the fact that [Home School Heartbeat] even exists. I am a new homeschooling mother and am gleaning all that I can. — HSHB listener|
|We just received our first copy of the Home School Court Report with our trial membership. It was very comforting to see HSLDA hard at work protecting the rights of these families. — Texas member|
|We are pleased with your excellent service and are grateful for your dedication to educating and protecting families! — Virginia member|
|Thanks, HSLDA, for going to bat for homeschoolers across the country! — ColleenandAnthony Barbour on Facebook|
|We started homeschooling in 1995. . . . Our 5th and last will finish in 2016. HSLDA has been a terrific help in facing problems from our school district. Thanks! — Sylinda Kay Birchard Alfred, Facebook|