New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Justice Department Ordered to Respond to Romeike Appeal
- Your Calls Worked! House of Representatives Votes to Protect Homeschool Military Enlistees
- Sixth Circuit Orders Justice Department to Respond to Romeike Rehearing
- Call Congress to Ensure Equal Treatment for Homeschool Military Enlistees
- Swedish Supremes Unmoved by Unprecedented Contact in Homeschool Case More News
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Homeschooling: keeping it free!
Your freedom. Your family. Your future. What does it take to protect them?
|Knowing HSLDA will be speaking calmly and rationally on my behalf takes so much pressure off! — Massachusetts member|
|You guys have done a great job for us. You always respond promptly and your advice has been spot on in each case. We have raised 7 so far, still have 7 to go, and plan on staying with you till they are all done with school. — Nevada member|
|Fortunately, I have not yet needed the legal services of HSLDA, but I do appreciate the fact that they have always been very prompt to respond—with great accuracy—to any and all of my questions and concerns. —Georgia member|
|I just wanted to say a big thank you for calling to welcome me to HSLDA. I so appreciate what you are doing and I was very pleased by your call this afternoon. — Virginia member|
|I homeschool and I have been a member of HSLDA for years. I wouldn’t teach without it. — Christy Mitchell, Facebook|
|My 25-year-old Marine was trying to enroll in college in Florida. He was told he would have to take a test to prove he graduated from high school. You guys did a wonderful job and the college let him in without all that extra stuff. — Virginia member|
|Keep up the outstanding work! HSLDA is a professional organization that represents the homeschooling field in the best possible way and we’re proud to be members! — Virginia member|
|While military life has its costs, it also provides amazing opportunities . . . HSLDA has proved an indispensable ally as we have completed paperwork, re-registered, and re-learned the laws in each new state! — Debra Ingram Haagen, Facebook|
|I have recommended your organization and website to many, including non-homeschoolers with special needs learners. In these days of frequent poor customer service, it is so refreshing to be a member of such a professional organization as HSLDA. — New Jersey member|
|I have greatly appreciated the “Homeschooling Through High School” newsletter and information as we tackle this new season. This has helped me feel like the task is doable, and that we can flourish rather than just survive! — Montana member|