New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Fauquier County Seeks Names of Tutored Children
- Pocatello-Chubbuck Okays 1-Class Dual Enrollment
- Homeschoolers Threatened with Truancy Charges
- Police Commission Discriminates against Homeschool Graduates
- Will You Stand for Homeschool Freedom against the United Nations?
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Building the Machine: Official Trailer
The groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|We have homeschooled our children for over a year now and love it. We know God is in control, but having HSLDA on our side gives my husband and myself peace of mind. — Jami Rupert Crest, Facebook|
|We love HSLDA and highly recommend it to all of our homeschooling friends! Keep up the great work! — Ohio member|
|We just received our first copy of the Home School Court Report with our trial membership. It was very comforting to see HSLDA hard at work protecting the rights of these families. — Texas member|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being affordable and available! — Amy Moller on Facebook|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|
|We love all of your services, magazines, e-alerts, etc. It is so great to know that you are there if ever we need you... an umbrella over us to protect us and our rights! — Florida member|
|Thanks for your help this past year working with MathCounts to continue to allow homeschool teams to compete. —California member|
|Wonderful, prompt, courteous help every time I have called with a question! Thank you SO much! — Mississippi member|
|Knowing HSLDA will be speaking calmly and rationally on my behalf takes so much pressure off! — Massachusetts member|
|My 25-year-old Marine was trying to enroll in college in Florida. He was told he would have to take a test to prove he graduated from high school. You guys did a wonderful job and the college let him in without all that extra stuff. — Virginia member|