New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Concerned about Head Start and Federal Early Education Programs? Let Congress Know!
- Homeschoolers Included in Dual Credit Courses
- Law Removes State from Common Core Testing Consortium
- Why SF 345 Will Help Bullies and Hurt Their Victims
- Homeschooled Student Accepted for Dual Enrollment Courses
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|Your valiant efforts allow us to sleep at night, secure that you’re working at the state & federal level to insure our continued homeschooling success. — Alabama member|
|The variety of topics have always been encouraging and informative. I grew up homeschooled and my mother listened often to Home School Heartbeat. I won’t be homeschooling for five or so years yet, but always enjoy your ministry!— HSHB listener|
|We are so blessed to be a part of HSLDA. We will always be a part of them, for our children, for our children’s children, and other families out there who someday will need it. — Laurita Smith, Facebook|
|We are pleased with your excellent service and are grateful for your dedication to educating and protecting families! — Virginia member|
|I just want to let you know that I am so glad you are there. Knowing I have support is what makes homeschooling possible sometimes. Thank you. — Montana member|
|We joined HSLDA not only to help us if we ever have problems, but to support the cause of freedom for homeschoolers worldwide. If not for HSLDA, homeschooling would probably not be legal. — Randy Wilson on Facebook|
|Thank you, HSLDA, for being there when I had questions . . . SO MANY QUESTIONS . . . about homeschooling! You guys rock! — Mary Stika, Facebook|
|While my state is (currently) considered home school friendly, I renew my membership to help you protect those who do not enjoy the same freedoms—and to help keep mine in place. — Illinois member|
|I homeschool and I have been a member of HSLDA for years. I wouldn’t teach without it. — Christy Mitchell, Facebook|
|HSLDA continues to be the excellent organization I signed up with over 13 years ago. Thank you for a job well done. — Pennsylvania member|