New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Judge: Homeschoolers Eligible for Tax Credit Scholarships, Not Religious Schools
- Justice Department Ordered to Respond to Romeike Appeal
- Your Calls Worked! House of Representatives Votes to Protect Homeschool Military Enlistees
- Sixth Circuit Orders Justice Department to Respond to Romeike Rehearing
- Call Congress to Ensure Equal Treatment for Homeschool Military Enlistees More News
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who specialize in homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Homeschooling: keeping it free!
Your freedom. Your family. Your future. What does it take to protect them?
|I have greatly appreciated the “Homeschooling Through High School” newsletter and information as we tackle this new season. This has helped me feel like the task is doable, and that we can flourish rather than just survive! — Montana member|
|Everything is just so excellent, that I cannot even think of any suggestions. This is the type of information that I need…now I feel equipped and prepared. Thank God for HSLDA! — Izmerai on @home e-vents|
|Thanks, HSLDA, for going to bat for homeschoolers across the country! — ColleenandAnthony Barbour on Facebook|
|We love HSLDA and highly recommend it to all of our homeschooling friends! Keep up the great work! — Ohio member|
|We just received our first copy of the Home School Court Report with our trial membership. It was very comforting to see HSLDA hard at work protecting the rights of these families. — Texas member|
|We joined HSLDA not only to help us if we ever have problems, but to support the cause of freedom for homeschoolers worldwide. If not for HSLDA, homeschooling would probably not be legal. — Randy Wilson on Facebook|
|While my state is (currently) considered home school friendly, I renew my membership to help you protect those who do not enjoy the same freedoms—and to help keep mine in place. — Illinois member|
|We are not homeschooling anymore—our children are grown—but we want to continue supporting HSLDA for a few more years if we can. — Georgia member|
|I just want to let you know that I am so glad you are there. Knowing I have support is what makes homeschooling possible sometimes. Thank you. — Montana member|
|I love this service so much . . . I recommend it to everyone I know, especially new homeschoolers. — Fran on @home e-vents|