New to homeschooling? We are here to help you get started!
- Concerned about Head Start and Federal Early Education Programs? Let Congress Know!
- Homeschoolers Included in Dual Credit Courses
- Law Removes State from Common Core Testing Consortium
- Why SF 345 Will Help Bullies and Hurt Their Victims
- Homeschooled Student Accepted for Dual Enrollment Courses
HSLDA members receive unique services, special discounts, and personal advice to support and equip their family's homeschool program. Members have direct access to:
- Lawyers who focus on homeschool law and are homeschooling parents
- Preschool–8th and high school consultants
- Special needs consultants
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Advice for DMV and work permits
- PerX discounts on nationwide products and services
Visit our members page to find out more! Members, create an account.
Sneak Peek: The Parent Interviews
Part II of the groundbreaking new documentary about the Common Core.
|We joined HSLDA not only to help us if we ever have problems, but to support the cause of freedom for homeschoolers worldwide. If not for HSLDA, homeschooling would probably not be legal. — Randy Wilson on Facebook|
|We love HSLDA and highly recommend it to all of our homeschooling friends! Keep up the great work! — Ohio member|
|[I most appreciate] Quick bursts of encouragement, information or challenge that continue to point me in the right direction. — Home School Heartbeat listener|
|HSLDA has been a beacon in times of storms for our family in dealing with the public school system. They are quick to action, serve, and protect the rights and liberties of homeschoolers globally. Kudos to their team! — Massachusetts member|
|I like that I can be at home for the meeting and that it is at a convenient time. My kids are in bed and quiet (I hope) and I have finished the school day and evening activities. — Daniel on @home e-vents|
|I think you guys are doing great work. Keep it up. You are very helpful and keeping us aware of what is going on in the world of homeschooling. — Florida member|
|Keep up the outstanding work! HSLDA is a professional organization that represents the homeschooling field in the best possible way and we’re proud to be members! — Virginia member|
|21 years and another 4 to go. I would not have had the courage to start homeschooling without HSLDA there. — Nona Dillon, Facebook|
|We are not homeschooling anymore—our children are grown—but we want to continue supporting HSLDA for a few more years if we can. — Georgia member|
|Membership in HSLDA is not optional! Every homeschool family needs to figure it into their yearly curriculum budget. — Ruth Long on Facebook|